Murdock's provide the option for both high and low pressure timber treatment from our in house treatment facility at our Newry site, distributing to all our branches as required. We have a purpose built treatment area on our premises housing two tanks. This facilitates us having total control of our timber production process and enables us to provide customers with accurate lead times.
- Low Pressure Preservative Treatment (Double Vacuum)
- High Pressure Preservative Treatment (Tanalith E)
- Only the correct amount of preservative for the components use class and service life is impregnated into the wood
- Sealed and controlled systems. There is no wastage of preservative or risk to the environment and human exposure during the process
- Eliminates the need for costly remedial treatment thus enabling competitive pricing
- Facilitates the use of lower cost and low durability species for applications that would otherwise be considered inappropriate
Our high pressure (Tanalith E) treatment plant boasts full computer controlled treatment cycles. These match the treatment duration to the final end use, giving you peace of mind about the durability of your investment. We can provide you with treatment certificates if required. Our low pressure (vac/vac) system uses Vacsol Aqua 6112 and provides an alternative treatment for those timbers which are not in ground contact.