- UPDATED STATEMENT 21st May 2020 -
Dear Murdock Customers
We are pleased to announce that on Monday 11th May 2020 all Murdock Branches in both NI & Dublin (with the exception of our Civils Branch at Kennedy Way Belfast) will have re-opened.
All Branches are operating on a reduced staffing level and controlled access basis, and all will cater for collected and delivered business. Please note that deliveries will be restricted to the greater local areas of each Branch.
Our Murdock Civils Branch will re-open on its normal staffing levels and working hours on 1st June 2020.
We ask that the social distancing protocols in operation at all of our locations are adhered to so that our staff, customers and communities can operate with safety and confidence.Murdock’s Trade Account customers will be prioritised for collections and deliveries. Prioritised collections are currently being scheduled between 7.30am – 10.30am daily and Trade Account customers are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant Branch to order ahead and obtain a priority collection time.
Reduced Opening Hours - Week Commencing 25th May 2020.
The times below apply to week commencing 25th May 2020.
7.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Thursday
7.30am – 4.00pm Friday
Closed for lunch from 1.00 – 1.30pm
Closed on Saturdays for this initial period
- Our absolute priority is the safety of our staff, customers and the community. First and foremost we request that all customers who are collecting from our branches or receiving a delivery respect social distancing protocols at all times.
- Please note that access to our yards will be controlled and that we will be prioritising our Trade Account customers for delivery and collection
- Our Trade Account customers are strongly encouraged to order in advance by email and they will be given a collection slot between 7.30am – 10.30am.
- We regret that we cannot guarantee that all non-trade account customers who come to the branch will be served.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to pay by Trade Account or card, but cash will also be accepted.
- Customers will be given the opportunity to safely sign for deliveries on site but if they feel unable to, our driver will sign on their behalf, recording various relevant details such as name, date and time of collection/delivery, vehicle registration, and may take a photo of materials delivered
To Contact Our Branches
Contact with our re-opened Branches should preferably be by email to :
Or by phone
directly into the Branch :
- Newry – 028 3026 7626
- Belfast - 028 9060 5855
- Newtownards - 028 9182 1222
- Derry – 028 7135 4888
- Duncrue – 028 9074 4744
- Banbridge – 028 4062 8227
- Dungannon – 028 8772 2760
- Castlereagh – 028 9521 0360
- Enniskillen – 028 6632 3551
- Lisburn – 028 9264 6092
- Balbriggan – 01 690 4300
- Ballymount – 01 456 4030
- Kilbarrack – 01 690 9977
- Finglas – 01 696 5445
Ideally we ask that you email or ring ahead to confirm your order so that where possible we can have everything ready for you in advance.
We understand that this limited service may cause some inconvenience but we ask you to bear with us as the restrictions are in place to protect everyone.
We take this opportunity to thank you for your business and your patience as we all work together to get back to some level of normality.