The Bahco Sandflex® holesaws are made for high precision cutting of holes from 19 mm to 111 mm diameter in all sawable materials up to 38 mm thick.
Suitable for use in portable electric or pneumatic tools, and in a wide variety of drilling, boring, milling and other machine tools.
• Sandflex bi-metal holesaws work excellently in most materials such as wood, plastics, non ferrous and ferrous steel including stainless steel
• Fit all power drills, both stationary and portable
• Knockout holes allow easy removal of cores
• Cutting depth max: 38mm (1.1/2in)
• 4/6 teeth per inch
• All -C holesaws are packed in a nice self-service packing with an instruction leaflet that also works as a tooth protector
• Max holesize = nominal holesaw size +1.5 mm/- 0.0
• All large holesaws cut with 0 degree cutting angle to be less aggressive